We work with you to:
- Conduct a confidential process involving two or three clients and TestDel senior leaders to understand your as is and future state approach to transform strategies.
- Provide senior leadership POC covering process, coverage, deliverables, executions plan, critical gaps, and road map with recommended action items to increase your test capability in line with industry best practice.
- Test management service providing a dedicated expert to lead and deliver all aspects of test management on your programme from initiation till Go Live.
- Delivery of test plan, test cases.
- User acceptance test management to prepare, managed and assured structured UAT.
- Ensure staff is deployed to support key graphical locations.
- Providing a service expert to get your testing programme back on track.
- Risk-based test and quality assurance which supports change programme and the safe migration of new functionality through to live operations.
- Risk-based test strategies will be designed as per risk factors, dependencies, business processes complexity, priority and impact.
- Report overall performance against KPI, defects/change requests reports and daily test summary reports.
Requirement gathering, developing a Strategy, test plan and test schedule, gaining stakeholder agreement, estimating.
Develop test specifications, setting up a test environment,
Test data preparation, test scenarios, and test cases delivery, set up execution logs, ready to test.
Carrying out tests, recording test results, defect management, daily reporting.
Evaluating entry/exit criteria and risk management, reporting, communications, governance, stakeholder engagement, daily status meetings.
Test closure memo, report test completion, tests identified for reuse, retrospective and recording lesson learned.
Functional test delivery ensures that an application is tested against its requirements specifications. It ensures a degree of quality of the application to enable informed decisions on the sustainability of its release to production.
Six out of every ten IT projects fail initially, largely due to poor testing during development – Gartner
Non Functional Testing
We offer designing, engineering and delivering cutting edge shared services to implement a common standard and reusable framework leveraging industry best practices for performance engineering and testing. Non-functional tests are performed to verifies the attributes of the system such as memory leaks, performance or robustness of the system. TestDel provides services that proactively ensure IT solutions are robust, scalable, predictable and meet future business usage and throughout demand.